Responsibility and service
- Auditing and compiling the university’s annual budget.
- Controlling and implementing the university budget.
- Reviewing and controlling research projects commissioned by
government agencies and the private sector, as well as subsidies and
- Maintaining the Budget Management Information System and printing
- Checking the procedures of procurement and repair work.
- Recording, posting, and filing vouchers, and finally completing the
- Preparing various financial statements.
- Completing final accounting reports.
- Checking property accounts.
- Printing and storing receipts
- Controlling the utilization of the annual University Fund and
oversees expenditure invoices in accordance with relevant laws and
internal examination procedures.
- Oversees bidding and procurements, customizations, sales and
maintenance of construction projects are all insured to abide by the
Government Procurement law and relevant regulations.